Before requesting boarding:
We want to maintain the highest standards of health and safety of all our guests while staying with us. Please note if your dog experiences any of the following:
- Aggressiveness around other dogs/people
- High level of separation anxiety
- Any bowel issues
- Challenges enclosures such as digging/pulling at fences, gates, etc.
-Any medical needs
We try to accommodate everyone, but if your dog has any of the above, we may not have the best set-up for them.
- We do require a day of dog orientation prior to boarding for all new applicants, this is free of charge.
- As of 10/01/2023 we will not be accepting any new applicants with dogs that have not been spayed or neutered.